lunedì 24 ottobre 2016

FEAR AN TRUST

Fear and Trust
Fear and trust are the opposites of one another.  We say that we fear God but, we must ask ourselves the question: if this is true, why do we not do the things that He asks of us?
We say that we trust in Jesus, yet, we allow fear to hold us back from doing His Will.
We allow fear to stop us speaking His Name in public, why?
Yet, we say that we love Him, do we?
To understand where we are in our faith, we must look inside ourselves and ask ourselves many questions so that we can remove the blocks that we have allowed this world to place within us.  It is us who hold ourselves back from truly believing and trusting in Jesus.
I can only speak for myself, Jesus speaks to me, yet, every day I deny Him by my actions for I allow fear to enter my life, which holds me back from actually doing what Jesus asks of me.  My human defence is to lie, to justify, to myself for the greatest amount of lies that we, as human beings, tell are to ourselves, not to others.
We justify our actions in order to cover up the truth, that we are actually afraid and mostly afraid of what others will think of us.  Fear is our enemy in this Battle of Truth.  If we are willing to search within ourselves, Jesus will give us the Grace to overcome the many fears that we have allowed in free will to enter our lives.  Take this piece of Scripture:
6 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Finding the blocks within ourselves is dying to self.  Dying to self is finding the peace that surpasses all understanding, which is Jesus within our hearts.  When we find Him, we will fear nothing for we will truly begin to trust in Him and know that He is in control of our lives, giving us the strength to face each situation of each day.
Our problem is, we say, “Jesus, I trust in You…” and then we forget about Him and do not ask Him, or trust Him, to sort the problems of our lives out.
Trusting is: knowing that Jesus walks before us sorting each trial of life.
True Peace comes from knowing Jesus within our hearts and to do this we must first remove all the clutter that we have allowed to gather up throughout our life.  We worry so much about what others will think of us, even though we do not know the people or may never meet those people again in our lives, yet, we still worry about what they will think about us.  We worry about what our family and friends will think of us for we know that Jesus is not accepted in the society that we now live in.  He is actually frowned upon and anyone who follows Him is frowned upon but again we can read this in Scripture.
18 "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. 
19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
 20 Remember the word that I said to you, 'A servant is not greater than his master.' If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you. If they kept My word, they will keep yours also. 
21 But all these things they will do to you for My Name's sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me. 
22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would have no sin but now they have no excuse for their sin. 
23 He who hates Me hates My Father also. 
24 If I had not done among them the works which no one else did, they would have no sin but now they have seen and also hated both Me and My Father. 
25 But this happened that the Word might be fulfilled which is written in their law, 'They hated Me without a cause.' John 15:18-25

Thursday 13 October 2016
Trust in Me, My children.
Believe in Me for I will look after My own as I have told you within My Scriptures. When you follow Me, I walk before you but, when you allow this world into your lives, you walk before Me.
Step back, My little ones, and allow Me to walk into this world before you. Follow the Path of Light, the Path of Love that I set before each one of you. My children, this Path can only be found by those who are willing and try to die to self. The more that you die to self, the more the scales will fall from your eyes and you will begin to see the True Path, that is before you.
Trust in Me, My little ones, for I am the Creator of all, nothing can stand before Me.
Trust in Me.
I Love you.

Yes, these are truly beautiful Words, Jesus, that you speak and I know self is my enemy for self listens to the lies of lucifer.  The sooner we begin to see that we are in a spiritual battle, the sooner we will begin to die to self. If we could see with spiritual eyes we would see the spirits that inspire us to walk away from God, we would see how we listen to them every day of every week, of every month of every year and we would see that it is they that inspire us away from the Path of dying to self.  Remember, we cannot blame the spirits that tempt us away from God for, we, in our free will must say ‘yes’ to their inspirations.
I have walked this Path with Jesus for many years and every day I stumble but, each time I stumble, I get up and stumble on, always promising myself and Jesus that I will try harder.
When I look back over the years, I can see my falls were when I have walked away from Him who Loves but my falls are becoming fewer and fewer as the Journey continues.
As each day passes, self is telling me that I am getting weaker and weaker and the Journey is becoming too hard but, when I look back, I can see a different story.  I can see that I do not fall or stumble as many times as I used to and so self is losing this battle and, little by little, I am allowing Jesus to walk in front of me.
We must always take consolation, knowing that when we fall or stumble, that Jesus is there to pick us up again, not to judge or condemn us but to simply Love us.  The spirits will tell us that we are not worthy, that we are too weak, that we are too sinful, to walk this Path but, we must tell ourselves that Jesus Died on the Cross for my falls, my stumbles. 
It is He that smoothes the Path before us, it is He who Died so that Forgiveness could be given freely to all who walk this Path.  So, as we can see, fear has no part of this Path.  The only thing that we have left is to trust in Him who Died so that we can have Eternal Life.
Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God, I trust in You.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento